Spirit Talk – Intuitive Development
Intuitive Development is becoming one with your spirit, your spirit has not forgotten who and what you are. An infinite being made of the cosmos fully aware of its limitless abilities and possibilities.
Why develop intuition?
Our spirit chooses whether to reincarnate after this life is over. So if you choose to come back here or anywhere else you are choosing to learn and develop more of your understanding of the possibilities for life that you do not get to experience as spirit. What we do not learn or understand we can in the next life experience. We also work through karma. With this in mind you can begin to be aware of your own spirits immense wisdom which you can access through developing your intuition.
Karma what is it, (simply explained)?
Think of darkness – it is simply the absence of light so without darkness we cannot know or experience light, light in this case being awareness of self. Karma is the same thing for example if you are quick to temper, short on tolerance, aggressive to others and you do not learn to overcome these traits then in your next life you may find yourself at the receiving end of this behaviour in your next existence where it may manifest in either relationships, friends, co-workers, employees or bosses.
Karma has the ability to assist families in working through past karma as well. If you as a parent holding the belief “that you are not good enough” one way this may manifest in your life is for you to develop asthma (there are many other ways – though for this blog purpose we’ll go with asthma). If you don’t work through this belief and the vibration that asthma sits on then this may be passed on down the family tree, it may also develop in future grandchildren as something more life debilitating. What you do for yourself you do for generations who come after you. This all relates back to “Soul Groups” helping each other (I’ll write a about Soul Groups in another blog). By working through character traits that do not support your highest good you raise your vibration which is how you develop your intuition, the lighter your vibration the easier to hear spirit. Working through life’s ups and downs coming out the other end healthier and more aware of what is for your highest good is what you incarnated to do.
How to begin your journey of Intuitive Development.
- Find a teacher you feel comfortable with and whom you trust. They may offer meditation classes, healings or short courses where you could get a feel for them as your guide. Pay close attention to their choice of words.
- Practice what you learn, Intuitive Development rarely happens on its own.
- Meditate. There really is no need to put pressure on yourself about meditation it causes undo stress that becomes stored in your energetic cells then your physical cells if it is not released. As a beginner aim for 5 -10 minutes a couple of times a week and grow from there when you’re ready. I have spoken with too many clients that hold stress and guilt over not meditating for 40 minutes. 5 – 10 minutes has benefits for Mind, Body, Emotional health, Spiritual health.
- Spend time in and with nature. I write “with” because to be mindful when in nature brings you close to spirit and the energy of the universe and the earth you live on. Everything is living and talking we just need to bring our vibrations into harmony to hear.
- Be very mindful of your intention. (look out for my blog “Thoughtful Intention”)
- Keep an Intuitive Development diary, you may feel amazed at your discoveries and feel that you will never forget them. Though with your progress you will forget over time. A diary reminds us of how far we have developed our awareness and also helps us maintain our empathy for others beginning their Intuitive Development journey. You never know who you may be guided to assist in the future.
- Be aware of your thoughts and emotions as you progress with your Intuitive Development. They are the sign posts for how you are working through your life’s path.
- By doing the above you will begin to notice a change in your reactions and non-reactions to people and situations. All this you can keep note of in your diary.
Some benefits of developing your intuition.
- A Calmer less reactive you.
- Direct access to your own spirit and your life purpose.
- Being lovingly unapologetically calm about who you are and your life choices, coming from your heart centre of non-judgment.
- Personal interactions with your guides, spirit, angels, Archangels, Creator so many more. Your life purpose and your intention will assist in how and what direction your Intuitive Development evolves.
- Being of service, when your life path is known by you – you become aware that to fully live your life path is to be of service to your life force thereby being of service to all of life. It is in this vibration that you are living in harmony with your own spirit self and your manifested body With ease, grace, love and abundance.
- You naturally move away (if you haven’t already) from the belief that we are here to purchase goods, to be a good consumer. The natural world begins to hold more of your attention and desire to become part of it once again.
- For parents – A) you now have another skill to call on to assist you and your child through their own ups and downs and the learning and growing process that is parenting. B) You’re now able to teach and support your child into developing their own intuition. I suggest begin by keeping a child’s natural connection with nature.
- Whether you are a entrepreneur, student, employee, parent, grandparent, retiree or traveller being in tune with your inner knowing shows you the clearest path forward and the people who have the right vibration for you to travel that path with.
My intention with this blog is to offer support, guidance and a few possibilities to anyone beginning or even thinking of their own Intuitive Development. Being in conversation with your spirit creates a smoother yellow brick road ahead on your life journey. As you become sensitive to the feel of different vibrations you begin to feel the gentle push and pull of your decisions and can easily check which way forward has less tension. For every thought is vibrating into reality. Living a conscious life you begin to feel balanced and in harmony.
Terrye Mj – Intuitive Healer & Facilitator
Facebook: Terrye Mj – Professional Intuitive